If you’re heading to Halloween Horror Nights this year at Universal Studios Orlando, you will most likely be intrigued to know that there are some amazing new drinks and treats to try at the event.
Let’s start with the drinks. For those of you who want a little kick, there are THREE new specialty drinks with a twist:
- Chance’s Kiss — This one’s my personal favorite. It’s a delicious mix of Don Q Coconut Rum, Margaritaville Spiced Rum, Watermelon Schnapps and fruit juices.
- Chance’s Curse – There’s a chance you might be cursed with Seagrams Vodka, Raspberry Liqueur, Blue Curacao, sour mix and orange juice.
- Mayhem Madness — Can’t decide between the two? This is the best of both worlds: a combination of both drinks that create a sick ombré color effect.
If beer is more your thing, check out these lovely brews.
- Clown Crew Brew — A medium bodied rustic ale balanced with mild bitterness and a sweet finish.
- Halloween Horror Nights Pumpkin Ale — Delivering a mild pumpkin flavor with an aroma of spices, rounded out by a variety of three English malts. It’s like a liquid pumpkin pie!
And now for the food.
Along with the coveted twisted taters, hot dogs, and loaded fries or chips, you can chow down on some fresh new bites.
The Bavarian Pretzel Tent is brand new for this year’s event and features an assortment of pretzels including:
- Bavarian Pretzel with cheese and mustard dipping sauces
- Bavarian Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel with sweet cream cheese dipping sauce
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel bites with sweet cream cheese dipping sauce
- Ham & Swiss Pretzel Sandwich
Additional new food items throughout the event include:
- Funnel Cake Sundaes
- Giant Elephant Ears
- Meatball Subs
- Chicken Parmesan Subs
- BBQ & Traditional Chicken Wing Combo Platters