Disney Parks have recently announced that a new special event will be coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Star Wars: Galactic Nights will be held on April 14, 2017, starting at 7 p.m. and running through until Midnight.
According to Disney, the special event will include:
- Rebel Base Activities – The Rebel Base will serve as the event hub with multiple events, hosted shows, Star Wars dance parties and more taking place in the center of the park.
- Watch “Inside the Saga: Celebrity Chat Show” – Catch a celebrity chat show in Epic Theater to learn more about the making of Star Wars films.
- Can’t miss Star Wars photo ops – Don your Star Wars finest and enjoy iconic Star Wars backdrops, including Han Solo cast in carbonite, Jabba the Hutt’s Palace, the Hoth Wampa Cave and more.
- Galactic Nights Stars in Cars Motorcade – This procession will welcome in Star Wars celebrities down Hollywood Blvd.
- Imperial March & March of the First Order – Get your cameras ready for the arrival of the dark side. Darth Vader will lead a battalion of stormtroopers on a dramatic march down Hollywood Blvd to the Event Stage. Captain Phasma will also lead a unit of First Order stormtroopers through the park, pausing to give a demonstration of power and strength.
- Seize the Saga Interactive Scavenger Hunt – Event Guests are challenged to collect Star Wars themed pieces at the photo backdrops throughout the park, revealing a surprise when all items have been collected.
- “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” – Watch high-energy clips of the best moments from the film saga juxtaposed with character moments on stage, featuring Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and more.
- “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” – The skies will come alive with the power of the Force, as the park’s popular Star Wars-themed nighttime spectacular lights up the night.
Select attractions will also be open, including Star Wars Launch Bay. There will also be driods and ‘Rogue One’ AWR Troopers roaming around the park.
Tickets for the event are priced at $129 for adults and $124 for children (aged 3-9).
Disney warns that tickets are extremely limited. So, it’s best to book asap. Tickets are available here or you can call 407-827-7036 for more information.
Stay with We Love Orlando as the event gets closer for more information. Follow WLO on Twitter. Follow @weloveorlandohq